SC-Project CR-T Exhaust
In the complete product range of SC-Project, the CR-T muffler has always been the most iconic exhaust. The CR-T was developed for racing in MotoGP and Moto2 championships. The first World Title of SC-Project was achieved with a CR-T exhaust developed and installed on the Aprilia ART V4 bike with Aleix Espargaro as the rider, during the 2013 race season.
Many other World Titles arrived later for the CR-T exhaust. The experience in MotoGP and Moto2 allowed SC-Project to create a real icon in the performance exhaust world. Many others have tried to copy the CR-T, but none of them match the aggressive look and sound.
The CR-T offers an absolute top quality finish of the outer sleeve (available in two options: ultra-light titanium or carbon fiber). The TIG welds are handcrafted in a protected environment. The large round exhaust outlet provides a racing look, and amazing sound. The version in titanium comes with an high-quality laser engraved logo; the carbon fiber version comes with a precious aluminum riveted plate, the same components used for the MotoGP and Moto2 exhausts made by SC-Project Reparto Corse. The aggressive sound of the CR-T is an unforgettable experience.
- 100% racing DNA (available as street legal version for some applications)
- Born and developed for MotoGP and Moto2
- Outer sleeve available in high grade Titanium or Carbon fiber
- Huge weight reduction (until -70% if compared to original exhaust)
- TIG weldings made in protected environment
- Round and generous muffler exit
- Performance and sound without compromise