PLEASE READ OUR PARTS RETURN POLICY CAREFULLY
SC-Project Return Policy Information:
- Returns must be RECEIVED within 30 days of your original shipping date
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and packaging with all documents, decals and hardware included.
- Items that have been installed, scratched, run, "taken for a ride" or blemished in any way are NOT acceptable returns. Exhausts that have been "run" are not available for return. Please ensure proper fitment and installation before starting the bike and running the exhaust.
- Items MUST be in original sealed and unopened condition to avoid a restocking/processing fee of up to 25%
- Returns must be safely packaged to prevent shipping damage and additional fees (insurance and tracking is recommended).
- Returns MUST be pre-approved to obtain an RMA authorization for any return to be processed.
- Warranty returns will require factory approval, and photos/videos will be required to process any warranty requests.
- Returns that do not meet theses requirements will not be processed and will be returned to the customer or are subject to a processing fee.
The customer is responsible for the safe return shipping to our location. We advise that all returns be packaged safely and that shipping insurance and tracking is purchased to protect your return. All returns must be authorized by our sales team before the return can be processed.
8403 Crosspark Dr Ste 3E
Austin, TX 78754
Once your return is received and inspected by SC-Project USA returns department, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-3 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.